Million Dollar Bedroom
Based in a spare bedroom in his home, Matt DeCoursey built companies that generated millions of dollars in revenue and huge amounts of profit. And he started it all with only an American Express card with an $8,000 limit and a determined vision to succeed. Using the inspiring narrative of his startup journey—from its profitable highs to its scrambling lows and all the hard-won education in between, Million Dollar Bedroomdelivers a refreshingly unidealistic window into the pros and pitfalls of starting your own business. Packed with Million Dollar Lessons, topics include:
- The most common reasons new businesses fail.
- How to think like a search engine and get your business noticed.
- Understanding your critical path to revenue.
- How to start making money when you have no money.
- Creating a truly professional business plan and what to expect for those seeking investment.
- Insightful advice and stories from other hugely successful individuals.
With real-life education culled as much from failure as success, Million Dollar Bedroom brings unique authority to help avoid expensive mistakes and unnecessary heartache as you transform yourself from a dreamer to a true entrepreneur.